This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.beelabcoworking.com owned by Bee Lab coworking SL.
Browsing the Bee Lab´s coworking SL website atributes the condition of USER thereof and entails its full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by Bee Lab coworking SL, in wich case it will be published and notified as soon as possible.
For this reason, its advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered in this website.
The user, furthermore, undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws , good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to Bee Lab coworking SL or against third parties, of any damages or losses that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
Any other use than the autorized one, is expressly prohibited. Bee Lab coworking SL can refuse or withdraw access and its use at any time.
Bee lab Coworking SL, in compliance of the Law 34/2002, 11th july, of Services of Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you:
- Its corporate name is: Bee lab Coworking SL.
- Its comercial name is: Bee lab Coworking
- VAT (CIF): B87760286
- Its registered office is in: C/ Asunción Castell, nº 5 – 28020 – Madrid
- Phone number: 914211062
- Email: email@example.com
- It is registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 35724 Folio 109 Section 8 Page M-641974 1st inscription.
To communicate with us we put at your disposal different means of contact:
- Phone: 914211062
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Adress: C/Asunción Castell, nº 5 – 28020 – Madrid
All notifications and communications between the users and Bee Lab coworking SL will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
This web is free and open access. However, Bee Lab coworking SL may condition the use of some services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenthicity and timeliness of all data that communicates Bee Lab coworking SL and will be solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropiate use of the Bee Lab coworking´s SL contents and services and not to use them for among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism content or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors, or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Bee Lab coworking SL or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which Bee Lab coworking SL provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the Bee Lab´s coworking SL computer systems or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the Bee Lab´s coworking SL information or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make availble, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the website´s content, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to Bee Lab coworking SL, without being understood transferred to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the content and, where appropiate, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the Bee Lab´s coworking SL property, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the explotation rights are prohibited.
The establishmente of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Bee Lab coworking SL and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and aproval by Bee Lab coworking SL of its contents or services.
Bee Lab coworking SL is not responsible for the use that each user gives to materials made available on this website or the actions you perform based on them.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature anda has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validaty or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
Bee Lab coworking SL excludes, to the extent permitted by law any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to the that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, Bee Lab coworking SL is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Also, Bee Lab coworking SL declines any responsability regarding the information that is outside this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website.Bee Lab coworking SL does not guarantee no is it responsible for functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. Bee lab coworking SL is not responsible for the establishmente of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance af any activity on web pages included or accessible through the web site, send a notification to Bee Lab coworking SL properly identifying and specifying the alleged infractions.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions, and acts that hace to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, wich constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.